Monday, May 03, 2004

Book Packing

I thought that I would get a headstart on packing up our thousands of books, making sure that each title gets into the book database. It's a slow, very slow, process. I began in the Philosophy section days ago and that is where I am, presently.

I am not supposed to be working today (being my one day off) but the temptation is there, too.

Yesterday was leisurely, just the two of us, and we did very little.

While I was at the shop on Saturday, my husband cleaned the entire house (without asking). It was wonderful to come home to such a clean place.

My cats forced me out of the bed last night. When the gray cat sleeps above my head, it causes to me to cough and choke. I didn't know that she was there until I awoke choking. So, mindlessly, I went to the living room. Then, the orange cat looked at the gray cat, the gray cat got loud and ugly and they were both, mindlessly, ejected from the room by my husband. By the time that I got back to the bedroom, my husband had spread out on the bed and there was no room for me. So, I ended up on the sofa. We have not been strict enough with our "no-cats-in-the-bedroom" rule. I had a rough night.

No comments:

Post a Comment