Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Recently

New

Christopher Moore's Lamb - Irreverence. Like a moth to a flame... (Trade paper)

Joy Fielding's The Deep End - Narrator seems as stressed out as I am (Paperback)

Nicholas Sparks's True Believer - Psychics, sceptics and leaps of faith (Trade paper)

Eva Ibbotson's The Beasts of Clawstone Castle - I'm tired of the boy-wizard, It-Girl subgenres and it reminds me very much of Terry Pratchett's Johnny Maxwell Trilogy (Trade paper)

Martha O'Connor's The Bitch Posse - Gift from K on business trip (Trade paper)

Used/Vintage

Cinderella (Softcover, 1932) - I can't resist the colour palette of the 1930s and it's a great addition to my vintage collections

Nancy Drew #1: The Secret Of The Old Clock (Hardcover, 1959) - Need to complete my collection

Nancy Drew #42: The Phantom of Pine Hill (Hardcover, 1965) - Need to complete my collection

No comments:

Post a Comment