Monday, February 09, 2009

A Trip to Grandma's House

Mama?
Yes, Molly?
Mama!

Mama?
Yes, Molly?
Mama!

Mama?
Yes, Molly?
Mama!

How many more minutes until we're there?
About 45 minutes, Devyn.

Mama?
Molly, are you trying to tell me something?
Yes. Apple.

I'm sorry, we don't have any apples.

Mama?
Yes, Molly?
Apple.

I'm sorry, we don't have any apples.

Mama?
Yes, Molly?
Banana.

I'm sorry, we don't have any bananas.

Keith?
Yes?
Could you, please, take the next one?
I'm sorry, I have to concentrate on driving.

How many more minutes until we're there?
About 40 minutes.

Mama?

Molly, be quiet.
Devyn! Don't tell your sister to be quiet.
I need her to be quiet.
Then tell us and we'll handle it.

Mama?
Molly?
Yeh, Mama?
Let's close our eyes and sleep.

(Molly closes her eyes and pretends to snore.)

Mama?
Yes, Molly?
Apple.

How many more minutes until we're there?
About 40 minutes.

Mama . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment