Saturday, August 13, 2005

Notes

I've been spending most of my free time reading these days. It hasn't been easy: I've been sacrificing sleep to do so. Along the sidebar, I've been keeping track of my reading in order to prove to myself that I can find the time to read if I really want to do so. The only other thing that I have left to sacrifice is personal hygiene!

A friend asked me how I was managing on so little sleep and I explained that I have become less coherent and less articulate but I'm still somewhat affable.

I make notes as I'm reading--and afterwards--in order to use them in the future. So, I have books filled with scribbled notes sitting on the radiator beside my bed.

I regret that I haven't kept track of the reading that I do with my toddler and maybe I will begin to do this after all with another linked page.