Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Review: The Breakwater House

A while back -- in December -- I won an ARC from Anansi Review Crew (House of Anansi): Pascale Quiviger's The Breakwater House.  I only just thought to check the website to see my review (February)posted and it's there.  This is how behind I am on the List of Things to Follow Up.

(It's funny because, more recently, in March, I tweeted a review to CBC (140 characters) of this book and won a copy of The Present Tense of Prinny Murphy by Jill MacLean.  This, in turn, led me to tweet a review of another book -- can't remember which -- and I won a copy of Edith's War by Andrew Smith.)

I enjoyed reviewing The Breakwater House for several reasons but I'll have to add the elaboration to my List of Things to Follow Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment